Hi Sassy and kids,
How is everyone? I have been having so much fun these past couple of weeks I have not had time to write, but here I am !!
I have been relaxing and spending time learning to water ski and riding around on CMC motorcycles. They have really nice motorcycles here in this part of Canada.
I told you I was going to visit Atlantic City and I just got home from my trip there. It was a lot of fun and I met some really nice people. There was this nice man at the hotel and the police officer I met was really fun to hang with and he didn’t even pat me down or give me a ticket. Not like those police officers that Cruzer gets to talk to all the time when he is out riding. Oh Cruzer said I was not supposed to tell you about that Sassy.
Anyway I was at a real Casino, bigger than the one near the Historic Properties. They had lots of people coming in from all across the country and I made lots of friends. Someone thought I was really cute, gave me some coins and I tried one of the machines they call a Bandit. Apparently this bandit guy only has one arm according to the story. It’s all so confusing to a little bird’s brain apparently. I put the coin in the slot, pushed the button with my beak and all the little pictures started to move really fast. It was so much fun. The guy next to me said his name was Elvis and he really liked me. He showed me how to say some magic words and push the button. One time I pushed it and the same pictures of fruit came up, bells started ringing and lights flashing. Elvis started jumping up and down and got all excited yelling that I won something. I was really scared and almost flew away. Suddenly all these coins started to fall out and I thought I had broken the machine. A big man in a suit came over and asked me if I was playing with the machine. You always said that I should tell the truth Sassy so I said yes. He said congratulations you have won two million dollars. I was excited but not sure what to do with all the coins because I have no pockets. I asked my friend Elvis and he said that he would take care of the money for me until I could come back and get it. The big man in the suit said I could do whatever I wanted with the money so I agreed. I think my new friend Elvis is really nice don’t you?
He went with the Big man in the suit to collect it for me. I gave him my address and said that Sassy would be back to get the money, but he didn’t need to write it down cause he said he has a good memory. He said it would be easy to remember cause, like, he never heard of any girls named Sassy in Atlantic City. I know he is a nice man cause he was really happy and laughing as he drove away to put our money somewhere safe. He said if you go to Atlantic City just ask around for Elvis and when you find him just say “you’re sassy, and you would like your two million dollars please!” I am sure he will be easy to find. Just ask the big man in the suit. I told my police officer friend about what I had done and he just looked at me sternly and shook his head. Kind of the way those police officers behave when they are talking to Cruzer sometimes. I think the policeman liked my new friend Elvis too.
Anyway I got to stay in a really nice hotel, ride in a police car and had a really fun time. Now I am back in Canada with my CMC friends. They told me that you would be coming this way next summer on the way to some big rally. I hope it’s as much fun as the one this year. I hear that these Prairie CMC folks have really fun parties.
Gotta go and get some bird seed cause I am really hungry after all that travel. I hope you and the kids are doing swell. I might stop by for a visit some time to see you if I am flying that way. I need to get some more money cause I spent alot in Atlantic City.
Anyway I wrote some more of my story below to explain the pictures I sent.
Hugs,
Tweety
We stayed at a place called the Trump Plaza, which is right on the Boardwalk with a great view of the Ocean and something called a casino right downstairs! It was a long trip so after our check-in at the hotel, I relaxed in my room for a quick nap before heading out to the Atlantic Boardwalk.
This is the entrance to the Trump Plaza. He is a really famous guy that owns lots of stuff here.
I got to play a really neat game that was named after Atlantic City places. It was really fun but I don;t understand all the rules.
There were some really neat places to see. I am happy all the time so I am not sure why people need a special place to go just to be happy. Anywhere there are no puddy tats I am happy.
There were girls dancing in here and they had lost all their feathers. It made me cold watching them but lots of other people were feeling really warm. I got in trouble for trying to peek in the window. A nice Police officer stopped me to see what i was doing so I told him my travelling story and he decided to show me around the city.

Here is the exact spot where i met my new friend Elvis and I won that 2 million dollars. I took a picture so you will be able to find it again when you come here to get our money. I know you will be proud of me for taking good care of the money.
People sure are friendly here, they invited me for breakfast. The waiter kept running his fingers through my hair the same way Cruzer does back home in the Bat Cave. It felt weally good.
After breakfast, I took a walk through the hotel stores and found myself a friend. She didn’t say too much but really made me feel tall. It reminded me of the comment about bird brains I had heard. Finally, somebody my size! I asked her back to the Bat Cave too but she didn't say nothing. I think she would be a great listener for Cruzer when he is telling his big biker stories.
The next day I visited the Atlantic City Harley Davidson shop and met two very nice young ladies. Joie and Nikk. They couldn’t keep their hands of me and I enjoyed it! I said they should visit us in the Bat Cave back home. I think that idea made them really scared.
I like my new Harley Friends.
For my next adventure I am going racing in some really fast race cars. I can't wait to feel the wind in my feathers. I hope there is no Methane gas in those race cars cause with all the places I have planned to be and things to do I don't want my friends to think of me as just a yellow canary in a cold mime.













No comments:
Post a Comment