Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Hi there it's me.....ya me. Here are some pictures of my time at the lake. We had fun swimming and riding in a boat. We had good food until someone put a chicken on the BBQ......I was not impressed. I was so upset. I might have been related to them. It was weally kweepy.

I hope you enjoy the pics, we never have this much family fun back in Halifax. I am a free bird here and can do whatever I want, when I want and with whoever......that is so much fun.  I also made a new friend. He is Larry the lizard and he is really cute. He is not so bright so he has to wear a helmut all the time in case he falls down. He is a great listener and he keeps the flies away while we are talking.

T





T

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see you are enjoying yourself, but I thought you got seasick ??? Be nice if you let us know where you are ... your babies are missing you ... how could you abandon them ??? They are chirpping ... ALOT ... guess they will need to find a temp parent // hope you get home before the winter season hits, you know how you hate snow :(

    ReplyDelete