Hello Sassy,
It's me, you know who. I met some really nice CMC kids who have said they would put up this thing called a blog for me to put all my pictures and letters on so everyone, especially Sassy and the kids can see me back home. They are also helping me write this thing cause my spewwing is not vewy good.
Sassy, I want you to know that I'm fine. I have been on a vacation since i made my escape from that awful truck you locked me in. It was sooooo hot I was ready to call the humane society to report you. Don't you know that it's not right to leave a Tweety bird alone like that? When you finally left the window open i made my move and flew out the opening and up into the nearest tree. I watched you leave the campground. Then some CMC folks found me and convinced me to come down and gave me some real Canary food. There were some kids who were really nice to me and they agreed to help me.
I told a lot of CMC folks my story. They felt sorry for me and said they would help me. They hid me in a tent until it was safe to leave and then I got my chance to ride on a "real" motorcycle (not like the ones you and Cruzer keep in that trailer) for the long ride to their home. These CMC folks really ride their bikes alot and that is nice to see for a change. Many strangers on the way recognized me and were waving and talking at me. I am not sure what direction we travelled in so I didn't know where I was for a few days, but I know where I am now and I am not telling you. These CMC folks are really fun, not like living in that place called the bat cave back home in Halifax. I have my own room and lots of people come to visit me.
I have been well fed and thinking about starting an exercise program. I flew up to a lake where i got to ride in a boat, did some rafting and just perched with some fun people for a change. This part of Canada is sooooo exciting. My new friends have convinced me that i should maybe travel and see the world before I think about going home and I like that Idea. Broaden my horizons, see new things, meet new people and experience the world, I am ready for the change. I will come home when I am ready and in the mean time I will have some stories to tell.
I have many new "kid" friends so all my stories and pics are going to be for them. Not like that last bunch of foks I stayed with. I am still having trouble sitting down for long periods of time. How are the kids doing back at home? Make sure you get them a computer so they can see what I am up to and tell them there will be no bad words or pictures on my blog.
I have decided that i need to see the world and get some flying experience under my wings. I will be posting my pictures as I travel. My friends loaned me a camera to take with me on my journey so there will be lots of pics. I want to see North America, Europe and the East too maybe. I hear these places have more fun people and exciting things to see than back home in Halifax.
I was thinkin about starting my journey in Newfoundland. I have always wanted to go there but Sassy said that Newfoundland wasn't the Maritimes so I couldn't go there. Not sure what that is supposed to mean but i am going anyway to hear some real fiddle music and maybe try a local game that means you have to kiss a fish. I hope I can fly in a Hurricane OK. Wish me luck cause I am leaving soon.
I will come home when I am darned good and ready......I hope my CMC friends write to me cause i might go and visit them if I am in their town.
Tweety
What do you mean that NF is not a part of the Maritimes ... Really ... I didn't say that. You are really trying to get me in trouble, why ... it was Cruzer that locked you in that truck ...
ReplyDelete